Brad Sullivan Benefit
Madison County SO Brad Sullivan Benefit Golf Ball Shoot
October 26 - November 30
Shoot to Win a Henry Golden Boy 22LR Lever Action Rifle
Come to the Range by Jimmy Primos Oct. 26 - Nov 30 and try your shooting skills to win a Henry Golden Boy 22LR Lever Action Rifle. With a donation you get 5 rounds to shoot a golf ball at 25 yards. All participants will use the same Henry Rifle in the contest. The grand prize is the Henry Golden Boy Rifle.
If you would like to donate but don't want to shoot, simply click the link below.
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
LOCATION: THE RANGE BY JIMMY PRIMOS, 112 DEES DR., MADISON, MS 39110
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of participation.
- Owners and employees of The Range By Jimmy Primos and their affiliated companies are not eligible to enter or win.
- The Range By Jimmy Primos hereinafter referred to as (“Promoter”) agrees to provide a Henry Golden Boy .22LR Lever Action Rifle hereinafter referred to as (“Prize”) to a single winner of the inaugural “Brad Sullivan Benefit Golf Ball Shoot” hereinafter referred to as (“Event.”)
- The event shall be held during the following dates: Monday Oct. 26, 2020 through Monday Nov. 30, 2020.
- The event shall be conducted as a benefit for wounded Madison County Sheriff’s Officer Brad Sullivan. All funds contributed as donations shall be collected by the Madison County Sheriff’s office and managed in a fund to provide care for Deputy Sullivan.
- Participants agree to use the rifle and ammunition provided by the promoter in the event.
- Participants further agree that they will participate in a voluntary event of skill where each person will be required to shoot 5 rounds at a golf ball target 25 yards down range on the indoor gun range at the promoter’s location.
- Participants will be scored by promoter’s staff on the number of shots that hit the golf ball target during the event. In the event of a tie, promoter will conduct a timed “shoot off” to be conducted on a date to be determined after all entries have been received and processed. Promoter reserves the right to create a more difficult or timed event in order to determine a single winner based on the highest score.
- Event winner will permit the promoter, Madison County Sheriff’s Office, and other media organizations to use their name and/or likeness without compensation or prior notice, for promotional purposes in connection with the event in either broadcast, print, or digital form.
- Participants agree to all legal and physical requirements promoter has set forth for use of facilities and transfer of firearm(s) including but not limited to: background check, request for identification, safety equipment, form 4473, et al. In the event participant is unable to meet all legal and physical requirements set forth, another winner will be chosen by random drawing.
- Participants agree to enter the event at their own risk and hold forever harmless The Range By Jimmy Primos, Madison County Sheriff’s Office, it’s advertising or promotion agencies, their agents, owners, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any claims, losses, injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any event and/or acceptance of the prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one person may enter any event per written or digital entry form. No “Duos”, groups, or teams will be allowed to enter. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions, or concerns regarding promoter’s events and/or their associated prizes will be handled by promoter whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- Event/prizes subject to Federal, State, and Local regulations and laws and are void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- There may only be one winner for this event.
- Participants must use their true, legal name when entering this event or claiming prizes and may not win any contest or event under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize forfeited if they are found entering the event under an assumed name or alias.
- Promoter is not responsible for any disruption of the event or participant’s ability to participate due to power company failure, event equipment malfunction, or any other act of God.
- Promoter retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time and for any reason. The decision of event management staff and promoter is final and indisputable