Ladies only enhanced conceal carry
This 8-hour class provides hands-on instruction to a small group of like-minded women. You will each be given special care to give you the knowledge and confidence of using a firearm. The course is about basic gun handling safety and preparing your mind for a confrontation. It is designed for anyone considering owning a firearm or if you already own a firearm for self-defense.
The course is designed to give you:
- A clear understanding of gun safety
- The fundamentals of holding, loading and using your weapon
- The knowledge of how to be aware of your surroundings in order to avoid conflict
- The insight on how to prepare yourself mentally to survive a hostile encounter
- The understanding of where you can and cannot carry your gun in and outside of Mississippi
You will receive:
- A certificate that allows you to apply for the state of Mississippi enhanced permit through the MS Department of Public Safety.
What is provided:
- Text books (available to purchase)
- Gun’s (semi auto & revolvers) & ammo
- Eye and ear protection
- Indoor shooting range to qualify
- Virtual Simulator training designed for home invasion (if time permits)
- Two day class (snacks and drinks
- One day class (catered lunch and drinks)
What to bring:
- Closed-toed shoes
- Long or short-sleeved shirt (crew neck if t-shirt) when on the shooting range
- Driver license
- You are welcomed to bring your firearm to be used for qualifying. You may also have our experienced instructors make sure your firearm is the right fit for your self-defense.