Defensive Shooting Fundamental I & II
Defensive Shooting Fundamental class dates
Defensive Shooting Fundamentals I
This mini class will guide you through the steps you'll need to take to go from just sending rounds downrange to actually training in specific, tested methods of armed self-defense. From stance to grip to physical shooting technique, Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1 will help you hone the edge on your inner warrior expert. You’ll get your body working with your gun instead of against it, you’ll learn
which intuitive skills work best with what your body will naturally do while under stress in a combat situation, and you’ll learn to apply this information simply and effectively – regardless of your skill level.
Defensive Shooting Fundamentals II
In this mini-class, you will revisit and expand your knowledge of the foundational basics of firearm safety and handling a firearm. The student will learn the most efficient and safe way to draw and re-holster their firearm along with incorporating movement into the defensive shooting environment.
The course is designed to give you:
- Understanding conflict and situational awareness
- Home security & home defense
- Firearm shooting fundamentals
- Physiology of violent encounters
- The legal aspects of using deadly force (including what to do in the aftermath)
What to bring:
- Handgun – 9mm or greater (no pocket pistols)
- A strong side holster
- Magazine holster (capable of holding 2 mags and 3 mags total
- 150 rounds of ammo
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Closed-toed shoes
- Long or short-sleeved shirt (crew neck if t-shirt)
*You should have experience with a firearm prior to taking this course.